My Cart (0 )
Adam’s Color Match LED Light is an advanced lighting system that will make paint correction, ceramic coatings, and overall detailing a brighter experience. With proper lighting, swirl detection, scratch identification, and paint defects can be more visible and prominent than natural light or a conventional flashlight.
- This specially designed heat gun (hot air) produces a jet of hot air that softens the parts to be joined. It can be used for melting materials, softening paint and plastic, removing the sticker
- 4 nozzles for variety of applications
- Working temperature: 375 (low), 495 (high) Size: 9 13/16" x 7 7/8"
- Rated voltage: 110V / 60Hz Air flow: 400L / min (low), 550L / min (high)
New Quick viewEnjoy installing with warm slip solution but don't have access to hot water? Using a kettle can be dangerous to yourself and the film and is hard to regulate "hot enough" when you need it. Bottles tend to cool off quickly, but what if you had a nice bottle warmer? Keep your slip and tack solutions nice and warm with this trick!
- Easy-to-read display, touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle.
- Set timer for up 72 hours and temperature ranges from 68°F to 203°F (20°C to 95°C), temperature control accuracy between 1°F/0.1°C
- Circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots.